Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Green eyes wandered from the.. what was it called? Penball machine? Well, whatever it was over to Adam as he turned to look at her. Mariel smiled a bit and had to suppress a chuckle as he seemed to have to question her name as well. Funny how they were in the same house and she was fairly certain the same year in school and even then neither of them were completely sure.. but she nodded the confirmation of her name with a hint of amusement.

The small smile faded, however, when he said he hadn't seen her folder with the work she needed to complete. She had suspected that he wouldn't have as she didn't think it would have been in here anyway, but it needed to be found and as soon as possible.. it was kind of important. "Oh, that's alright.. I wasn't sure it was here to be honest, just being hopeful. I don't visit the game room often." She gave him a grateful smile at the offer. "Well.. if you have a few minutes, I'd appreciate it.. as long as you can be discreet," she lowered her voice. Not that it was such a big deal, but she didn't really want to be seen as incompetent, especially after just receiving a promotion.
YES. Although he'd been SURREEE he'd got her name right, Adam was inwardly congratulating himself. Wouldn't want to be thought of as rude, or forgetful, or... well, anything less than amazing in every way.

BUUUT back to the subject at hand. After another glance around and an apologetic shrug, he smiled down at Mariel. On hearing that she didn't come into the Games Room often, he was shocked, and mock gasped. "But this is the best room on the floor!" he nodded enthusiastically. "You know, after the Laboratory." he added, meaning fully, in case someone was gonna tell higher ups that he didn't like his room. BECAUSE HE DIDDD. "What's the folder for?" he asked, curiously, as she lowered her voice. You know, because he was nosey, and she was asking him to be discreet... but he was still nosey. IF she didn't want to tell him, though, that was obviously fine, because it was her folder and her business and stuff. "Of course, I'm on a break now. More than happy to help." He grinned again, and ducked down to check underneath the pool and Air Hockey tables.

No joy.

"What office do you work in?" He didn't think it was the lab, though.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽