Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #65 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Rightttt. So bewitching something to play against him at like, Air Hockey, was probably a bit adventurous. Pinball pushed the thoughts from his mind, and as he won two games, he became unfocused.

Until he heard a voice say his name. Pulling out of his mode, and emitting a silent wooop because he won, Adam finished the game and turned to the woman. "Oh, hey... erm, Mariel?" He prayed he was right. Not because Adam Stemp was full of manners or anything, but because she'd knew his name, which was nice and stuff. He nodded that she'd gotten his name right, and then surveyed the area around him quickly. "Can't say I've seen it..." he began apologetically. "But I can help you look, if you want?"

You know, Adam to the rescue.
Green eyes wandered from the.. what was it called? Penball machine? Well, whatever it was over to Adam as he turned to look at her. Mariel smiled a bit and had to suppress a chuckle as he seemed to have to question her name as well. Funny how they were in the same house and she was fairly certain the same year in school and even then neither of them were completely sure.. but she nodded the confirmation of her name with a hint of amusement.

The small smile faded, however, when he said he hadn't seen her folder with the work she needed to complete. She had suspected that he wouldn't have as she didn't think it would have been in here anyway, but it needed to be found and as soon as possible.. it was kind of important. "Oh, that's alright.. I wasn't sure it was here to be honest, just being hopeful. I don't visit the game room often." She gave him a grateful smile at the offer. "Well.. if you have a few minutes, I'd appreciate it.. as long as you can be discreet," she lowered her voice. Not that it was such a big deal, but she didn't really want to be seen as incompetent, especially after just receiving a promotion.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line