View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #22 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
"And where were you during said "unexpected and unannounced" visit, hmm?" And yes, the air quotes were used. "One would think that if the Minister wanted people to go through a secretary, he would make sure said secretary was at his desk first, no? Besides, one, it was an emergency; and two, we're all busy people around here, yet we still manage to make time to actually speak to people ourselves. And you can tell him I said that, too." Because people had noticed that he just stayed stuffed in his office all the time. Basically, Roxanne thought this Minister had a lot to learn about this Ministry before he just sent his lackeys around handing out punishments.

"Also, you can tell him that, while his punishment is extremely harsh for the so called "crime", I'll accept it, but only if the extra money goes to my department." Laura and Jasmine deserved a raise and that would certainly help that. Besides it wasn't like she needed the money anyway.
"Where was I? Why, I was stuck underneath the desk you slipped past. Very cramped space there. This is why I prefer working at my Table." Warfield gave Roxanne a simple smile. "No worries, I'll always have something up if I'm not in. Especially like right now." He adjusted his tie and sat up from his chair. "Brilliant Idea, you're not half bad Ms. Carter, using your lost earnings to be put towards your department." He extended his hand out to his fellow Department Head. "Was a pleasure truly having the chance to speak with you once more. I'll inform Mr.Kettleborn of you're agreement right away."