View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Ah, Warfield Rockefeller. She'd heard that he was the new Senior Undersecretary. Still overly jovial for her tastes. And did he just try to tell her what to do in her own office? Really? Roxanne cast a silent charm to clear the room with a raised brow. "I believe that takes care of the problem." Though, she did stop burning the parchments for the time being. And yeah, not even commenting on the joke. Because it wasn't a very good one. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your unexpected visit?" Stressing thanks to the sarcasm lacing her voice.
This one was a toughie all around. "The pleasure of my unexpected visit is due to an unexpected and unannounced visit you payed the Minister the other day." A tad ironic no? "The Minister, Mr.Kettleborn would like you to from now on go through me first before stepping into his office. He is a busy man." Ignoring the fact that when she did so he was stuck beneath his desk in a failed attempt in installing a safe box. Those places are too cramped. "I regret to have to be the one to tell you that you'll be going a week without pay for the mess up, Ms.Carter." He leaned back in his chair and waited for what he was sure would be the fury of Roxanne.