View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #49 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpuplvr View Post
Zoe flicked her wand and cleared up a few of the nap mats, watching them float lightly and land on the stack in the corner. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a gentleman appear in the doorway.

"Hello there" she greeted as she made her way to him. "Welcome to the Ministry Daycare. I'm Miss Zoe. She smiled brightly at the man. "Looks like you have some energetic little ones who are ready to play."

Zoe reached for the clipboard and quill "If you will sign your children in here, it will allow only you or your approved guardian to leave with them." Zoe always liked doing the clipboard first, letting the parents know that safety was very important to them. "What are their names and ages? We like to make sure there are activities for all the kids, so there is a lot of fun to be had by all."

She could hear the children playing in the background. Everything sounded splendid and the other daycare workers were great at their jobs, but she always liked keeping tabs on all that went on.
"Energetics one word..." Adam mumbled, eyeing Corbin, before giving a stern look to Saffron, who he knew would no doubt be thinking up some mischief or other. He grinned at the woman, though, because in all honestly, they were great kids. Most of the time.

Taking the quill and clipboard, he managed to balance Ringo on one hip whilst signing the form. "It'll be me or my wife, Lorelai. Most probably me, but if something happens, yeah. She's 'bout this tall," he motioned to his chest level with the quill, "And brunette and super gorgeous." And that was Lor.

Handing back the clipboard, Adam pointed to each of the kids in turn. "That's Saffron and Corbin... I mean Corbin and Saff... They're four...." Surely she'd get onto that the boy was Corb and the girl Saffron? Meh. "And this here's Ringo. He's three, and an angel." At least he was, most of the time.

"What's the latest I can pick them up?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽