View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Merlin he didn't blame her there! He wouldn't have wanted to sit in an office that sounded like someone was trying to break through everything including the quill sharpener hole! Eyeing it, he wasn't about to find out if there was one in there. He was going to find the alarms after Meghan left.

Yeah she did not look happy one bit! Sitting gingerly in his chair, almost afraid it might just explode, he moved forward and lifted the paper from his desk and tried to organize it again after all the papers had flew around as the buzzers were summoned. "Okay, you're in foreign relations and have worked as a journalist. We're just opening a new division within IMC but it's like bare minimum's just starting out."

He had assumed that's why she'd been suggested for his level rather than the minister's offices. "I'm really going to need your help with getting the foreign relations division up and running, we don't currently have anyone hired for the division so you'd be on your own for now. I know somewhat about the division as we had it in the Italian ministry but my specialty in IMC was as ambassador, not foreign relations specifically."