View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

It began to feel as if the alarm was ringing inside her head, as opposed to in this man's office. WHY it was ringing in this man's office was still a mystery, and Meghan was NOT amused. At all.

Mercifully, the sound went off and she let out a sigh, hands going to straighten her clothes and hair as she tried to gather herself up again. Was this some sort of trick, to see how she handles surprises? If it was, it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Pocketing her own wand, she looked warily at her chair. "Yeah, I don't know if I want to sit to be quite honest with you," she nodded, and this time did trip over her feet as TEN BLOODY ALARMS RANG ALL AT ONCE. "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" she yelled, not even noticing her ankle throb painfully as the alarms wailed around her.

And just like that, there was silence. Or, to be accurate, the room was silent - her ears were another matter entirely. Shutting her eyes as blood rushed to her head, she barely heard Mr. Yenorin speak. It was then that she felt her ankle and silently cursed.

Bloody brilliant.

"I shall take a seat, thank you," she stated as she sat, trying to keep venom out of her voice. It clearly wasn't his fault, but right now she had no one else to blame for the headache, twisted ankle and general ill mood.