View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Leaving M-Squared and Lilah at home had certainly been a good idea. Adam had no clue how he could possibly navigate the halls - it was difficult with just three of the gang in tow. And all Corbin and Saffron could talk about was "Let's go this way." "Oh can we explore down here?" and "Can I touch that?" Getting to the day care centre, which was hard enough as he'd never been before, was tripled by each twin individually.

Ringo was happy enough to be carried around, no doubt oogling all of the sites over Adam's shoulder.

Eventually locating it, Ad noticed that it was pretty busy, but nice, too, and Saff had already begun to point out things right and wrong with it, and what she wanted. It was no use telling her not to do so, she was just being Saffron! Trying to keep his temper was becoming difficult though, as Corbin began to get hyper and jump around and tug at his trousers and ask for the football.

Patience. Patience. Adam reiterated to himself whilst he looked around for someone who worked here.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽