Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #61 (permalink)
summersun25
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jayzlynn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skylic Marie
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
“Oh no problem at all. I’m glad to meet and help new people in the department.” She was excited to finally be getting to know some of the other employees. She had spent too much time at her desk and not enough time learning other parts of the department, but that was going to change. “Have you met anyone else from the department?” She could introduce the girl to at least Mariel, “What about Miss Black? She is a very easy to talk to boss if you ever need anything.” Victoria felt lucky to be working at such a welcoming part of the ministry.

She listened to the instructions. Oh she as holding the stick thing the wrong way. How stupid she was feeling that was just dumb of her. Turning it around she hoped she had it right now. Oh so she figured the ball wasn’t suppose to fly off the table like that, giving Skylic a smile, “I’ll have to remember that.” This was a little trickier then she first thought. She listened to all the instructions, this made her a bit nervous. It just seemed harder than what she thought it would be. She didn’t want to be so embarrassed for being dumb about it. Leaning on the table a bit she lined up to hit the cue ball was it. Whatever the white ball was called, she pulled back and hit it so light that it didn’t even seem to move. “Well too hard then not hard enough.. This is so tricky.” Maybe she should have just watched and not try.
"I am glad there are people like you in this department! I have not met anyone else yet. I have not been around too many places. I'm a game person so this room kinda caught my attention." she giggled. "I think once I get to know more people around here I will really like this department. It seems to be rather large."

Noticing the nerves of the other girl "Just relax, you are doing great for your first time! It takes time to get just the right amount of force. I know you will be playing like a pro in no time."