View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Grumbling to himself about how the floo network picked the absolute WORST time to malfunction - HE HAD A WIFE ABOUT READY TO POP OUT A BABY, OKAY?! - Aron sat at his desk looking over some paperwork when he heard the knock at his door. Oh, right, he had an appointment with someone from Level 1. Merlin help whoever it was if they had come to discuss the lab explosion. He had had enough inquiries about it already.

"Come it," he called, not bothering to get up from his desk. He had work to do and hopefully these actions were a nice indication that the Australian had no time to dillydally like a daisy.
Zach opened the door and smiled. He walked in and moved towards the table with good composure and confidence. He extended his hand and said,

"Good day, Mr. Hawthorne. I am Zach McMillan from the office of the Minister." he said with a big smile. The kind of smile that means business.

He looked around the office and tried to familiarise himself to the new atmosphere. He rarely drop by the office of the DH of any level and now is the chance to do so.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.