View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
bitsyandtank
Hufflepuff
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Asher Stinson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Ladasha
Ministry Specialty Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Wow. This Layla certainly had a lot of questions. If Izzy was that worried about where she was leaving her children she really would not be leaving them here at all. But luckily she knew that the boys would be good here. They liked it. And she and Wes were pretty busy, so she couldn't really afford to have to have them in the office with her. Her sisters sometimes looked after them, but the boys were handfuls, and she really didn't want her sisters having them all the time. They would soon grow resentful, and she really didn't want them turning out like there mother.

"I've used the daycare since my boys were born..." She murmured, finally letting go of the twins hands, so they could go and play with some trains. "I think you'll find it is very reliable and good for the kids." She murmured with a nod. "Boys....I'll see you later." She nodded with a smile. Turning towards Miss Zoe she smiled "Mr Ferguson or myself will be along to collect them at the end of the day." But for now she needed to get to work.
Zoe watched at the boys zoomed over to the trains, "I'll take good care of them, Mrs. Ferguson, and we will have lots of fun." She smiled and kept one eye on the boys as she spoke to the parents. "Make sure you let me know if another approved adult, other than your husband, is to check the children out. The charms on the doorway won't let the kids out unless it's with a parent or parent approved adult. Safety is a high priority."

She turned to the children, "Alright kids, in five minutes we are going to have story time on the red rug." Zoe glanced out the door to see if anyone else was coming to drop kids off. It was still early, so she hoped a few more littles would be arriving soon.

After a few more minutes, Zoe announced to the children, "Time for a story. Let's all sit on the red rug." She made her way over, making sure all of the children were sitting and comfortable. "Let us start the day with 'Jack and his magical beans'."

Zoe happily read the story to the children and loved seeing their faces as exciting things happened in the book.