Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #57 (permalink)
summersun25
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jayzlynn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skylic Marie
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Vic gave the young lady a shrug. She knew it sounded odd to most, more than she realized it seemed, but she just didn't know that much. "Yeah, just never had the chance I guess, but that will change soon." It needed to change. She wanted to learn more about everything. Watching carefully Victoria wasn't sure what she was doing with the balls. There were a lot of them, she watched in interest at what the lady was going to do next. "So.. now what do you do?" She was getting interested in how this game was played. Well maybe two games a day then...

Victoria's brown eyes lifted at the ladies words. "Well welcome to the department. I am in the public relations side of things for Quidditch." It ws nice to be meeting people in her own department. Saxon seemed really nice, glancing at her again, she had been quiet. Anyway, "Have you worked with quidditch things before?" Maybe at a different ministry or something, but she seemed young so maybe this was her first job.

Listening to Skylic's name Victoria couldn't help but be shocked. A joke.. you would name your child after a joke. Well it was a nice name, but still she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Well at least you like telling the story and it is an entertaining one."
Laughing at the thought of her story being entertaining Skylic eyes the pool cues testing them for weight. "Thanks! I am glad to be here in the department. I am sure it will be a blast. Outside of playing in school I have not worked with much quidditch stuff. I recently graduated so this is my first job. I am excited tho I am sure it will keep me active and going and turn out to be a lot of fun."
Selecting her cue she puts the cue ball at the other end of the table. "Now you break the balls apart by using this stick to hit the all white ball at the other ones." Skylic explained. Pulling the stick back she took careful aim and hit just to the side of the one. The balls scattered and the 5 went in. "Well looks like I am solids. You want to give it a try?" she asked giving Victoria a curious look.