Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #56 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun25 View Post
Seeming amazed Skylic looked at Victoria "Please forgive my amazement. I forget sometimes that not everyone grew up around this stuff. One game at a time is a good way to learn." She picked up the rack and started to put the balls in it, taking care to make sure they are nice and snug she lifts the rack. She gives an approving nod as the set stays put. "I am new, in Games and Sports. Very happy to be here. I cant wait to start work. I am part of the Pitch Administration." Laughing a bit. "I was named after a joke in my family. I hand a Great grandparent named Sky and one day when it was raining he made the comment when he was a kid that he was going to lick the sky so there became his nickname of Skylic and to preserve his memory I was named it. Even knowing where it came from I don't mind, its always a fun time telling the story when people ask."
Vic gave the young lady a shrug. She knew it sounded odd to most, more than she realized it seemed, but she just didn't know that much. "Yeah, just never had the chance I guess, but that will change soon." It needed to change. She wanted to learn more about everything. Watching carefully Victoria wasn't sure what she was doing with the balls. There were a lot of them, she watched in interest at what the lady was going to do next. "So.. now what do you do?" She was getting interested in how this game was played. Well maybe two games a day then...

Victoria's brown eyes lifted at the ladies words. "Well welcome to the department. I am in the public relations side of things for Quidditch." It ws nice to be meeting people in her own department. Saxon seemed really nice, glancing at her again, she had been quiet. Anyway, "Have you worked with quidditch things before?" Maybe at a different ministry or something, but she seemed young so maybe this was her first job.

Listening to Skylic's name Victoria couldn't help but be shocked. A joke.. you would name your child after a joke. Well it was a nice name, but still she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Well at least you like telling the story and it is an entertaining one."