Thread: Lovers' Lair
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Cece looked back over to Ethan as he went on about his ridiculous idea about the ice cream. "First off Mr. McCarthy, as well rehearsed as this story seems, I'm not buying into it. If you truly thought there was something wrong with Minerva why on earth would you go to Botros about it instead of the headmistress if you couldn't find me?" And why the hell didn't Botros tell her a student had come to him with medical concerns? "Have you ever given it a thought that maybe there is nothing wrong with everyone else, that maybe it's you that has a problem? So your girlfriend is acting happy and a tad bit nutty," she said looking over at Minerva then back to Ethan. "Did you ever stop to consider that maybe that's just how she is?" She was a Hufflepuff after all.

Was he seriously going to blame her part time status on all this crap? "I can assure you that Professor James is properly trained to take care of any injuries that may happen on the pitch in my absence." And if there was something she couldn't take care of, Headmistress Truebridge knew how to get a hold of Cece to get her there. Not to mention, she was at the school every day. Just some days in the morning and some days in the afternoon. If the students needed to see her bad enough they could find her.

And they were back to the ice cream. "So what you're telling me is anyone who craves something must be because there's something wrong with that food item?" If that was the case then there should be a ban on chocolate frogs too. Alexa Cambridge and her obsession with them must be because the chocolate is contaminated.

Fine, if the boy was going to refuse to eat the ice cream, Cece would just trick him into eating it, or what he would think was ice cream. "Fine, if you're not going to eat the ice cream you will eat the toppings your girlfriend so lovingly picked out." With the flick of her wand another bowl appeared. It was filled with all the disgusting flavors of Berty Botts along with leach flavored gummy worms that had a gooey liquid center and lets not forget the best one of all. Peanut butter cups filled with flobberworm mucous that tasted like the ice cream Ethan was so adamant he wasn't going to eat. "Eat every bit of what's in that bowl and you will be free to go. Refuse to eat it and you will be spending the rest of your school days in this room." Where she would let Minerva eat all the ice cream she wanted to eat.

And then there was Minerva who was willing to eat anything Cece put in front of them. "The only way you're getting any ice cream is by doing what I told you to do." Which was hug the pus out of that plant. You know, the one with the funny clown faces coming out of it that the girl seemed to be deathly afraid of. Oh and the fire too.

What the hell! "Minerva Wheatborn! You will clean that mess up NOW!" Healer Tillstorm was NOT amused with this girl one little bit. Really, throwing ice cream at a plant. "And just for that little stunt there will be NO ice cream for you!" Pointing her wand at the bowl on the table it disappeared into nowhere land. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get that mess cleaned up then get that pus harvested out of that plant. I'm sure Professor Lafay would love to have it for her potions stores."

Cece and Marie_____Colby