Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
summersun25
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jayzlynn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skylic Marie
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria nodded was she the only one with zero muggle experience around here. She felt so awkward in her own environment. She really needed to change that, but Saxon said said she would help. That would a great start Victoria was sure of. "Well that's nice. It seems like an interesting game. I should try and learn some day, but maybe one game per day." She chuckled and patted the pinball machine. That seemed to be enough for now.

Shaking her head Victoria laughed a bit, "No I haven't. First time I've been near these games actually." sad really when they seemed so much fun. Oh and she was shaking hands again. Wonderful, she liked meeting new people. "Skylic what a unique name. I'm Victoria. Please to meet you." She figured she would ask a few more questions since the ladies were just there on a break, "Are you new here Skylic? What department are you in?" She was on the seventh so maybe she was part of Victoria's, but Vic didn't want to come to any conclusions, she hadn't been here long enough to see if nongames people came to play her.
Seeming amazed Skylic looked at Victoria "Please forgive my amazement. I forget sometimes that not everyone grew up around this stuff. One game at a time is a good way to learn." She picked up the rack and started to put the balls in it, taking care to make sure they are nice and snug she lifts the rack. She gives an approving nod as the set stays put. "I am new, in Games and Sports. Very happy to be here. I cant wait to start work. I am part of the Pitch Administration." Laughing a bit. "I was named after a joke in my family. I hand a Great grandparent named Sky and one day when it was raining he made the comment when he was a kid that he was going to lick the sky so there became his nickname of Skylic and to preserve his memory I was named it. Even knowing where it came from I don't mind, its always a fun time telling the story when people ask."