Thread: Lovers' Lair
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Okay, Healer Tillstorm knew she hadn't been around the school every day, but what Ethan was suggesting was just beyond belief. "Prefect McCarthy. I think it's high time you stopped with this nonsense about something being in the ice cream. As the healer of the school don't you think I would be the first person notified if, as you say, everyone who eats the ice cream is affected?" She didn't care what he said, he wasn't getting out of eating it. And now he was bothering Lafay with this nonsense. "You just don't know when to give up do you boy. This is not a potions lesson. If you want to know about potions then I suggest you attend her class and ask your questions there." Seriously not one of the smarter kids in his house now was he. Even if he did have a leader badge. "Now start eating that ice cream before I start feeding it to you." Oh yeah, she was just mean enough to do it too.

And now to deal witht he crazy one. "I really don't care what you think about jelly beans Minerva. You're not the one eating them now are you." No, it was loverboy over there. The one who better pick up that spoon and start shoveling ice cream in his mouth.

Did Cece stutter here or what? "Yes, hug a plant. Any moron can harvest the pus from the plant using their hands. I want to see you do it using hugs. You did say you're one of the brightest students in your house. Well prove it." Unless the girl was all talk and no brains. "As for getting ice cream when you're done. Sure, you can have a bowl exactly like that one," she said pointing to the one in front of Ethan. And she would eat the jelly beans too.

Merlin. Hecate sure didn't waste any time setting something on fire now did she. "Stop that annoying screaming. There will be no water to put out the fire." If the girl knew her charms at all she would know water doesn't work on those flames. She would also know the flames were pretty harmless, unless you were certain plants or clothing. "I suggest you figure out a way to put the fire out so you can get to hugging that plant." The very plant that now had little clown faces popping up on it. What's that? She would have to harvest the pus from the clown faces? Oh this just kept getting better and better.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

"Expelliarmus!" She shouted as she pointed her wand at the spoon in Minerva's hand. "One more stunt like that and there will be NO ice cream for you at all! Now get to putting out that fire!"

Cece and Marie_____Colby