View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #36 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
[

....Dacosta. Abi recognized the surname from somewhere...but couldn't rightfully remember. As she mentally pondered this, she watched the woman internally weighing her options. It was always so difficult making the choice to leave your child with strangers. Abilene understood that perfectly.

...and questions. Questions were always welcomed. In fact, she'd have been concerned had the mother not 'interrogated' her about the daycare and it's inter-workings.

"Two full-time ladies and myself." Nod. "I tend to spend more time here than anywhere else in my Department." The woman was signing and the department head felt compelled to offer more details. ".....We also have a Healer here specifically for the children just in case anything happens." As a mother herself...she understood that accidents DID happened.
Oh they had a healer that was good too. She was about to ask about that. But two ladies didn't sound like an awful lot, there were a lot of mommies at the ministry. Maybe not all of them used the daycare?
"So on average how many children do you normally get?" Because nanny to kids ratio was very important. She needed to be sure eyes would be on her child at all times. "When is snack time? When is break? Do you also provide food for them or do you just give them stuff their parents pack?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpuplvr View Post
Zoe entered the room and, to her surprise, there were children. "Oh, goodness, children already. Give me two flicks of a fairies wings and I'll be ready." She hustled over, pulling her long red hair back in a ponytail, and put a name tag on that clearly sparkled MISS ZOE in a beautiful sparkly green.

Returning to the main part of the room, she addressed the occupants. "Hello there. I'm Miss Zoe. I'm so glad you are here today." Smiling brightly, she looked towards the parents, "Any special instructions for your little ones?"
Oh an employee. She got a once over...make that a triple over, where Layla even examined her tone. She sounded chirpy enough. But was it just a front? Did she love her job? Did she love kids?

"I'm glad you're here too.." She read her name tag. "Miss Zoe." She had a lot of instructions actually."Magnolia is only to have organic food. I packed her lunch in case you guys don't have organic food. And she moves off very quickly so you have to watch her. She does talk but she doesn't say a lot and she likes putting things in her mouth so..." They needed to keep things pretty sterile around here."Tell me, do you love your job? Is this were you saw yourself five years ago?" All important questions...all needed to be answered.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...