Thread: Lovers' Lair
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Cece really wanted to hex this boy into next week. Did he seriously think his attitude was going to get hi out of here any faster? If anything it was going to keep him in here even longer. "I can assure you, no one is leaving here until WE say they leave." We as in herself and Professor Lafay.

Yeah, yeah, the girl got good grades. That didn't mean she had any common sense. "Oh no Minerva, this ice cream will be for you only." There was no way Cece was eating any of it. She hadn't eaten food from the school all term and she wasn't about to start now.

She listened to what kind of toppings the girl wanted. Once she finished she pointed her wand at the bowl. "Your wish is my command." With a flick of hre wand there were what appeared to be Reeses Peanut Butter cups in the ice cream. One bite of them and the consumer would know that wasn't peanut butter in the middle. It was flobberworm mucous. Another flick of her wand and there were a variety of Berty Botts Beans throughout the bowl. What flavors were they you might ask. Well none other than Goblin Spit, Vomit, Troll Bogey, Ear Wax, and let's not forget Earthworm. "Sorry, seems the kitchen is fresh out of sprinkles. You'll have to settle for Berty Botts." A final flick of her wand and the gummy worms appeared. Only they weren't gummy worms. They were leeches. Okay so they were gummy leeches, but they were going to taste like the real thing. Might even move a little too.

REALLY PREFECT?!

Turning towards the boy Cece glared at him. "Excuse me? It is NOT up to you what this girl eats now is it." No, in fact it was up to Minerva what she ate. Than again, since he seemed so adamant about it... "Here," she said pushing the bowl over to his side of the table. "You will eat the ice cream. ALL of it." And if he didn't, he wouldn't be getting out of this room any time soon.

She then turned back to Minerva who was sitting there looking like a love sick puppy. "As for you. Since he's going to be eating your ice cream, you can care for this plant." She then pointed her wand at the flowers on the table and trasformed them into a bubotuber plant. "Since you seem to like hugging so much you'll be harvesting the pus out of this plant... using only your hugs." That's right, she had to hug a bubotuber plant... if that's what it really was.

Looking over towards Hecate a evil grin may have spread across her face. "I say what happens in detention stays in detention." Meaning go ahead, get a fire going.

Cece and Marie_____Colby