View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #34 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default Finally. My little man is needy this morning. <3
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Izzy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ahh. And there as Abilene. Good thing she had arrived. So that she could drop the boys off and get to work. She had things to do, like dish out love potion. "Good Morning Miss Schirmer." She murmured, with a nod. "Ahh yes. I do like to no spend my entire time down there." Got a little bit enclosed. Too many secrets. "I hope you had a nice holiday."

Abilene just grinned at the blonde woman. Nature of the job...being stuck down in that place for most of her day. It couldn't have been all bad, though. She surmised that the excitement from day to day was well worth the pains. Always something new...

"Rebecca and I spent it in Corsica. It was lovely, thank you for asking."

SPOILER!!: Layla!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Actually it was Mrs. She had just..well not just, celebrated her one year anniversary with Bryce over the break. But that was not important at the moment.

Magnolia was awfully squirmy today...maybe she just wanted to go home. She let Magnolia down for a little bit but kept a secure but gentle hold on the child's hand. There would be no running off to gallivant with rowdy boys until she looked around a little bit....or a lot.

Oh good. Some assistance.

"Mrs.Dacosta-McLaughlin." It was a mouthful but she preferred her name hyphen-anted. It was after all all she had left of her dad. She walked over to the book slowly (since she was holding Magnolia's hand and SHE kept stopping to look) and took a close look at it. It took her some time because she had to go through every single detail there was..all fine prints observed before leaving Magnolia.

But she eventually signed. She had questions though...a lot of questions that she wanted to ask. The look on her face made it obvious. "How many staff members do you have here with the children?"

....Dacosta. Abi recognized the surname from somewhere...but couldn't rightfully remember. As she mentally pondered this, she watched the woman internally weighing her options. It was always so difficult making the choice to leave your child with strangers. Abilene understood that perfectly.

...and questions. Questions were always welcomed. In fact, she'd have been concerned had the mother not 'interrogated' her about the daycare and it's inter-workings.

"Two full-time ladies and myself." Nod. "I tend to spend more time here than anywhere else in my Department." The woman was signing and the department head felt compelled to offer more details. ".....We also have a Healer here specifically for the children just in case anything happens." As a mother herself...she understood that accidents DID happened.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____