Thread: Lovers' Lair
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
How exactly was it Anastasia went about choosing her prefects? However it was, the woman needed help in this department because this one standing here was not the brightest one. And they say Ravenclaw is the smart house. "I didn't ask what you had planned? I asked what you thought would make this a perfect date," she repeated as she gestured around the room they were standing in. Really, she didn't care one little bit what had been planned, which is why the prefect was in this detention in the first place. All he had to do earlier was wait until she had left them alone, then the two teens could have carried on with their little date.

"You really aren't a very bright girl are you Wheatborn. For your own safety I suggest you stop talking, now." Before Cece made it so the girl couldn't talk.

So it was ice cream and flowers the girl wanted was it. Then ice cream and flowers she would get. Releasing her wand into her had she conjured a small table with two chairs across from each other. "Please, have a seat you two. Let's get this date started." Just then a bowl of yummy looking ice cream with one spoon in it appeared on the middle of the table. It looked as if it was vanilla with chunks of something in it. Chocolate chips maybe? Or perhaps it was something a little more magical. Whatever it was, the two lovebirds were in for a slimy delightful little treat.

Next to appear on the table was a vase full of flowers. They looked just like the ones Ethan had given Minerva not too long ago which were still on the table next to the girl's bed. Only difference, these ones might have had a surprise or two hidden in them. Oh and they looked as if they were dying too.

"So tell me Minerva, what kind of toppings would you like on your ice cream?" And answer carefully child because Ethan would be the one eating this concoction.

Hearing Lafay mention fire she looked over at the woman. "You know, I do believe the students could use a fire in here. What do you think Professor?"
Hecate rolled her eyes. "Get. Off. Me. Now." She said calmly but very irritatedly. WHY DID HUFFLEPUFFS ALWAYS WANT TO HUG HER!!!

Ich... She needed a disinfectant...

Hecate's ears perked up. She ignored the children who were talking about... what? Ice Cream conspiracies? Whatever... She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to Cece. In a whisper she said, "You know the headmistress will have me sacked if I get caught... you think we could cover it up?" She hadn't had a good fire blazing since 10 years ago... her first term on staff...

... Ten years... that's along time.

Last edited by Droo; 07-04-2013 at 01:27 PM.