Thread: Lovers' Lair
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Frown.. Healer lady got a small frown for asking the same question twice. She highly liked Ethan’s answer, but she liked all of Ethan’s answers. Looking at him with the goofy smile she listened to him talk again. Oh and did Lafay say something. No.. she must have heard the ghost hanging in the dungeon maybe. She then tilted her head with the same smile never leaving, “I am bright.. I’m one of the top in my grade.” She bounced a bit and looked towards Lafay, she had to know that.. She had her in class. Stop talking, but why would she stop talking. Healer Tillstorm kept asking her questions, so she really couldn’t stop talking, but she faked zipped her lips and threw away the key. Yep.. no more talking.. none at all.

Then a table appeared and Minerva bounced clapping her hands a bit, see Healer Tillstorm wasn’t mean after all like all those other puffs always said. She was nice, nice enough to bring a table out and … and.. and.. IT HAD ICE CREAM!!! ICE CREAM…. and her flowers. What a nice healer, Minerva jumped with excitement hugging the closest person next to her. sorry Lafay She then went over and sat across from Ethan. “There is ice cream.. See I told her we should have it and now we are. “ She turned her head back to Healer Tillstorm “But there isn’t enough for everyone. You and Professor Lafay should have some as well.” Yes because sharing was caring and the staff needed to take a tip from Flamsteed and share more ice cream with everyone and be happy!!

What would she want on the ice cream, well for starters it wasn’t chocolate. EVERYONE knew Minerva’s favorite was chocolate, but Vanilla would do, because at least it was the cold yummy goodness that she loved. Then a question made her snap her baby blues up. She was asking her what to put on it. She was happy just to have the ice cream, but now she could pick what was on it. More bouncing from the chair with excitement, but a frown formed. Ethan’s tone and words. “Ethan for the last time there is nothing wrong with the ice cream. It’s ice cream. Nothing can be wrong with ice cream. It’s a wonderful treat.” She smiled lovingly at him. She did love him, but this I hate ice cream club he was in was a bummer. Turning back to Tillstorm Minerva thought, “Well the first thing I would say is a muggle candy, Reese Cups. They are the best crushed and sprinkled on.. Oh..oh.. Sprinkles..Sprinkles are WONDERFUL as well and you can’t forget gummy worms. Ella taught me that one, but they are amazing. So Reese Cups, Sprinkles, and gummy worms.” Yep.. yep that would be her picks. Amazing picks as well.

Did she hear Tillstorm right a fire.. Fires were nice, nice and romantic.. Oh just what this place needed ice cream, Ethan, and a romantic fire place. What a wonderful Healer she was turning out to be..