Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #53 (permalink)
summersun25
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jayzlynn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skylic Marie
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria chuckled, "No not seriously, he set my couch on fire a few months ago, and has placed endless amounts of frogs into my bed and random places of the house, but no serious injuries thank heavens." Goodness she was afraid that he would hurt someone by accident from his impulse issues, but he was a good kid. Vic turned towards Saxon and smiled, "You would do that? You would teach me muggle things. That would be wonderful, it's about time I learn. I don't want my son growing up as dumb about it as I've been." She knew he had a little friend teaching him, but she wanted to show him more. Looking back to the pinball game she felt she was done with it now and just shrugged. "It's fun, but I might give it a rest for a bit."

"It's a surprise we haven't bumped into each other sooner. I've been here two years now." She couldn't believe she had been here that long. It only seemed like months really. "Well I'm glad to finally meet you none the less. I feel like I am not social enough around here. You will have to meet Mariel as well. She works with me in the quidditch offices." She shook her head, "I work with more of the coaches, managers, and office staff of the teams, but I do work alongside a retired player. Mariel the one I said works in my department played professionally." Now what was that team she played for again...

She then chuckled, "I was harder at first, but I got married and we moved there because of my ex's work. I loved it though, the country is beautiful and supervising the local wizarding school and a few clubs was fun really. It got me out and meeting people." She sighed a bit, she did miss it at times, but she was glad to be back home. "So what did you do before the ministry, Uni anywhere, or did you start right out of graduation? Did you go to Hogwarts? " She wasn't sure of the girls age, but she looked young, so it was just a guess.

Hearing someone else com in Victoria turned her brown eyes turned to see another young lady walk into the room. She couldn't help but chuckle the women were taking over the game room. Watching a few moment she gave the girl a smile as she made eye contact. "Hello, have you played that before?" She pointed to the pool table and then glanced at Saxon with a look of what is it called...
Looking up Skylic returned the other girls smile Yes, I had a Muggle friend growing up we did play several of these games. Not that I am any good at them. Laughing at the memories it brought Have you played before? By the way I am Skylic, its nice to meet you. she said extending her hand.