Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Eyes on the ball, Victoria smiled "Oh you haven't met my son. He is a very hyperactive child. He would make your run in feel like a two year old knocked into me." She had been run over a few times by Bart not to mention some of the other things he would do. Boys.. "My family never really minded muggles, but growing up we just never went around them, then When I was married, my husband never cared to be around them, so" she shrugged, sheltered.. "No, I don't think I have any skills for this game, but I have always loved games." So this was perfect for her, she thought about maybe getting Bart something like this, he would love it.

Turning her full attention on Saxon now, did she say sports and games. "Sports and Games, how long have you worked there? I have seen you around." Hmmm this was so bad that she didn't even know her own coworkers. "Oh Gobstones, maybe that's it. I work with Sports and games as well, but the Quidditch part." She grinned, "But Gobstones, I love that game. Was a supervisor in Australia for a bit. Its great meeting someone from the department."
Saxon began to laugh quietly when Victoria mentioned that Saxon bumping into her seemed like nothing compared to her child. " Ohhh. Hyper kids . Both good fun but stressful as well. Your son has never seriously injured you, though?" She would be quite impressed and worried if a young kid could easily knock an adult down. Hmmm. So Victoria hadn't been brought to muggle things such. Saxon smiled when she heard this, " Perhaps if you are not opposed to muggle things I could be your muggle teacher. Introduce you to some of our things. " she said with another laugh. Sometimes it was good fun to see people figure out the logistics of muggle things. " Play a little longer and you make get skilled. Practice makes perfect. Cheesy right?

Ohhh. The young blonde had kept to herself and in a shell for most of her work at the ministry. Just work. No wonder she hadn't made many friends. " Ummm. Maybe a year to a year and a half." She couldn't quite put her finger on it. And alas! Someone in her department, a different though, but still in her department. " That's quite the lucky division! Have you meet any famous quidditch players?" What was better than working in Games and Sports. Being and working as a supervisor in Australia. That must of been great fun."" Ohh. Australia! How exciting! Was it stressful being supervisor? Especially in a completely different country."