View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Aspen wasn't sure what the n-n-no was for. No he hadn't lunch? Or no he didn't wish to share her sandwich? She shrugged and bit off the corner of triangle. Oh well, his loss.

"I dunno,"
Aspen admitted in response to his request. "Can you? You're welcome to try and take them. I doubt you will though."

One by one, as she finished looking through what appeared to be protocols for wand holsters, Aspen put the man's parchments into her own pocket deep in her robes. Really, he was welcome to try.
"But-" he began and then promptly shut his mouth. Those were his designs. His beautiful designs that he had slaved over every night with some World of Warcraft and CodeRed Mountain Dew at his side. So basically, they were perfect. Well, ahem, almost perfect. And now they were under her possession because, uh, he wasn't getting those back. She was too scary to tempt.

Ferris dropped his eyes again to his shoes and started to squeak them on the floor. Squeak, squeak.

His Mum had always told him that the way to treat a lady so she'd act nicer to you and not beat you up on the playground was nicely and gentlemanly and he supposed MUM had to be right. Personally, he never much interacted with female humans or humans much at all, but his Mum was ALWAYS right on the money, so he lifted his eyes a little and tried her technique, "P-please?"