View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #66 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Aron didn't really have anything to say back to Roxanne. If she had been concerned the least she could have done was stop by his office first. But all was well. The honking daffodil was on her way to tell the proper authorities about a potential security breach. Vital information was in this lab. Maybe someone had a personal vendetta against the department?

Holy holly what had he signed up for? Not to mention he was positive that the Minister was probably hitting himself for giving him this opportunity. Just, you know, don't mind us over here. Just going to BLOW UP part of the department and cause a scene and make a grand entrance.

UG.

Cleaning up some messes as he went, Aron managed to flip the switch on the vent and noticed that parts appeared to be...melted? That seemed a bit off considering the proximity from the estimated explosion location. At least from what he could see and the radius of the damages.

He turned back towards his employees just as Ashley and Derek were...looking at something? "I think we've done all we can for now," he said as he looked at his watch and then back towards Jade and Tasha. "I'll need a team of you in here later to see what is salvageable and to figure out just what happened. Derek? You think you can pull yourself together by then? I would like you to head up the investigation." Or was he going to need someone with him to continually hold him up?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes