Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
noodles

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Fairfax
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Second Year
x2
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

A meeting was just the way Howard did NOT want to begin his career in the Accidents and Catastrophes Department but it seemed like the Ministry had different ideas. A slow torture for the usually reclusive man?

Still, at least it would give him the chance to get to know the faces of his new colleagues without having to make too much awkward conversation.

He shuffled into the conference room, murmuring a “Hello.” To the few members of staff who had already arrived. He thought he better follow that up with who he was. “I'm Howard. New... new employee.” *nervous smile* He took a seat near a smartly dressed blonde woman and began fidgeting nervously with the knot in his tie.

Nerves...... nervesnervesnerrrrrrrves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
URL="http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad14/potterfan8/Jeisa%20Chiminazzo/blue_zps8f97219d.jpg"]Alani[/URL] had been on a breakfast run for most of the morning, missing the initial explosion in the lab, but well..... she heard the noises when she passed by and decided that she would be of no use to them, just another person in the way. And she didn't want to contaminate the small hoard of coffee and bagels that she had levitating on a tray in front of her.

"I think we're going to be waiting for a while," She said as she entered the conference room with the large tray, placing in on the table carefully. Didn't want to spill any of the coffee and bagels she just picked up. "Boss is busy with that mess in the lab, but I have coffee and bagels if you all like."

The coffee already fixed off to the side was hers though, she wasn't fixing anything for anyone. Alani took a seat and started to sip her coffee delicately, not looking at all worried about the whole lab whatever thing. If her boss needed her to go fetch someone, he knew how to reach her.

She did hope his pretty face didn't get messed up.
Coffee and bagels? Howard looked at the woman who had arrived just as he did. He couldn't stomach anything to eat right now, and he didn't drink coffee. It made him... 'jumpy'. “That's very kind of you. I-I don't suppose there's any tea going?” He asked, hoping that wasn't too bold.. or rude.