Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #49 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Oh you're quite used to it, then. Though being knocked over by a young child is much more different being knocked over by a teenager or adult. Saxon said with a chuckle. The young blonde continued to watch as the girl got back into the game. She really hoped she wasn't being a nuance. Perhaps the lady wanted to be left alone?

There's no need for embarrassment, it all happens to us. But muggle things can be fascinating to those who are not surrounded by it constantly. Saxon said waving it off easily. Though she wondered if Victoria had been a teenager or young adult when pin balls first came around. She did mention herself as being old, but to Saxon she didn't seem very old. Saxon smiled as she heard all the clanks of the games levers made noises and all the dings that followed it as the ball worked its way through the machine. Oh. I don't know. I'm quite rubbish at the game. Perhaps you may be better than me. Saxon said hesitantly as she continued to watch. Ohhh. Saxon did believe she was making a friend, hopefully, and it seemed that proper introductions were in order. Me? Saxon said pointing to herself. I work in the Games and Sports department. Particularly for Gobstones. She answered with a good nod. How about you? It only seemed right to ask back.
Eyes on the ball, Victoria smiled "Oh you haven't met my son. He is a very hyperactive child. He would make your run in feel like a two year old knocked into me." She had been run over a few times by Bart not to mention some of the other things he would do. Boys.. "My family never really minded muggles, but growing up we just never went around them, then When I was married, my husband never cared to be around them, so" she shrugged, sheltered.. "No, I don't think I have any skills for this game, but I have always loved games." So this was perfect for her, she thought about maybe getting Bart something like this, he would love it.

Turning her full attention on Saxon now, did she say sports and games. "Sports and Games, how long have you worked there? I have seen you around." Hmmm this was so bad that she didn't even know her own coworkers. "Oh Gobstones, maybe that's it. I work with Sports and games as well, but the Quidditch part." She grinned, "But Gobstones, I love that game. Was a supervisor in Australia for a bit. Its great meeting someone from the department."