Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #45 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
After getting herself a drink to quench her thirst Saxon decided on strolling about the Ministry. She didn't explore it too much or as often as she should. So, today would be the day that she would try to see more of it.

She aimlessly walked into a room and looked about her. There seemed to be loud chatter, several employees, either on lunch break or off but deciding to hang out, and several dinging noises echoing throughout. "OH Game Room! I want a game room in my flat!" Saxon told herself excitedly as she continued to walk with a hop and look at all the games around her and took mental notes of them.

Because she wasn't paying much attention to her step or sense of direction Saxon hit something that made her suddenly stop and slightly double over. "Oopsss. Sorry sorry sorry sorry. I didn't...." Began the nervous blonde as she realized she'd bump into someone. Then, her eye caught onto something the girl had been playing with. "HEY pinball!" Saxon said distractedly as she pointed at it!
Victoria felt that she had figured this out. This muggle game was fun how had she never seen this before. She really needed to get out in the world and stop being so blind to things. Continuing to play Victoria smiled feeling a bit like a kid and forgetting for the time being her work and her lunch that had went untouched.

Just as she went to pull the lever to bring the little ball out again she felt herself move sideways, what the... Oh she noticed that someone had knocked into her. "Are you alright?" Had the lady not seen her or was something really wrong, like she was about to faint or sick or something. "Oh now harm done, don't worry about. Do you play this... " What was it even called. She wasn't sure.