View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hey Ivana! Wow congratulations! I am so happy for you. This was a great interview from the interviewer and the interviewee; very nicely done! Ivana, I am so very jealous! Where did you get your dragon?!?!?!?!??! I have always wanted one, and I cried when Hagrid had to give up Norbert.

On a different note (before I start crying again) Congratulations on having two books being evaluated by an Editorial Board of a publisher! See; I would have thought you would be a Ravenclaw. Yes; I think that the Sorting Hat would have put you in Ravenclaw, but would consider your desire of being in Slytherin so you'd be happy.

I love how sweet you talk about your husband! He is a blessed man to have you for a wife, and your children are blessed for having you for their mom. I'd also like to say I am blessed to have you for a friend.

I love your stories and am a huge fan! I hope everyone starts reading them and comments on them. It's my pleasure to read and comment on them.

Thank you Emily and Ivana for this wonderful and fun interview you gave your time for. I enjoyed it immensely!!
Connie is offline   Reply With Quote