View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Letting the previous comment go, sure that he'd truly meant nothing by it (even though it had made her feel like some silly little girl instead the department head she was), she instead turned her focus back to the cabinet. Oh, how her friends back home would find this funny. Roxanne Carter, finally meeting a door she couldn't open. The thought actually made her chuckle a bit, before she remembered that the man in the room with her probably already thought her crazy enough as it was. "DERP Head's the perfect way to describe that man," she joked, trying to lighten the mood a little. "And, yeah, that's exactly what's going on." It wasn't exactly surprising that Dorian had figured that out. That fact made her miss the MLE a bit, as most of the people there would've figured that out and made some kind of joke or comment. The people on this level, well... let's just say they weren't quite as up on things as they should be.

Anyway, her mind was wondering away from the problem at hand. Which was Belmonte's stupid file cabinet. "I've tried every spell I can think of, plus all the muggle tricks. I'm quite honestly ready to just bash the stupid thing with a shovel, but if he's gone to such great lengths to lock it......" Then who knew what other spells were on it. And she hadn't survived the MLE just to perish in the Enviro. department of all places. Nope, no sir-y.

You are Salt!