View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #27 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Consider it a date," Wes decided, since Izzy seemed interested enough. He'd have to think up something fun for them to cook, something they didn't eat all the time, and maybe they could get Tasha to babysit... the wheels were already turning in his mind. A happy wife made him happy, and he liked planning things for them to do together.

He snickered at her reaction to his age joke. "You're not?" Wes pretended to be confused. "Are you sure, babe? Are you sure I'm the one turning forty?" He tapped her pretty head. "I think all that time you spent in Quarantine might have messed with your mind a little bit... you seem to have lost track of time."

Snickerrrrrr. Now he was going to get it. Hehehehhh.
"Already am...." Izzy mused, smirking at him. It would be nice for them to do something really. They did have a habit of concentrating on work just a little bit too much. She was going to suggest them taking the boys on holiday at some point, but she wouldn't do that. Didn't want to shock her poor husband too much in one day. She'd leave that for tomorrow then.

She frowned, hitting his arm, not looking very happy at all. "I am sure. I am not forty." She wasn't stupid. She hadn't forgotten how old that she was. She wasn't a hufflepuff. "Yes dear. It is you." She frowned at him even more. "That was your fault. Shoving me in there. Wasn't very nice." She hadn't liked that at all. Good thing Wes had made it up to her. Or had started too anyway.

"You still need to make that up to me..."

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain