View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chandler Montgomery
Puffskein

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
Zach looked up and saw one of the Managers, Mr. Chandler Montgomery. he stood up to greet the guy and said, "Good day. How are you?" he said extending his hand to him.

"Yes, yes it is." he said in response to the question that was asked. "Here are the paperwork that needs filing up, and when you are done you can hand it over to my colleague, Victoria, including the payment." he said with a smile.
Chandler shook the man's hand, "I'm doing good, thank you," he replied then took the paperwork he had to fill out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post

Seeing that managers started coming, Victoria turned forwards and fixed the best smile she could manage. She was used to this. As Zacharias greeted the first man in the line, the blond waited for the man to fill the papers and hand them over to her. WITH THE MONEY. Ahem...because it was important.
Once he had everything filled out for his candidate, Ivy Knox, he handed the form over to the woman, Victoria. "I believe this is everything you need." Minus that ridiculous payment they wanted.

Seriously, 100 galleons just to have a name put on the ballot?