View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Zach was happy when he saw Victoria and smiled at her.

"How are you?" he said and then stopped a second because someone walked in and...

Text Cut: Managers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler Montgomery View Post
The day had finally arrived. It was time for Chandler to make sure Ivy was registered as a candidate for the Board of Governors, thus guaranteeing her name got put on the election ballot. Failing to do this one little task would mean a failure to the whole campaign, something he was not about to let happen.

Stepping up to the table he looked at the two people sitting there. "Good afternoon. I'm Chandler Montgomery, campaign manager for Ivy Knox. Is this where I need to be to get Ms. Knox registered for the Board of Governors ballot?" Looking around he had decided he was either very early or in the wrong place.

Where were all the other managers? Did they not care to get their candidates on the ballot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia Frost View Post
Livia sneezed loudly and very un-ladlylike as she stepped out of the fireplace from which she had arrived at the ministry via the floo network services. Dusting off her two piece turquoise dress she procceed to level one. Coming into the Minister's office with her visitors tag stuck to strap of her handbag Livia scanned around for directions.

Her eye's landed on a table where some official looking people were sitting. Heading up to table instictively sure she was in the right place Livia took her place in the queue behind another manager (Chandler) to wait for her turn.

Zach looked up and saw one fo the Managers, Mr. Chandler Montgomery. he stood up to greet the guy and said, "Good day. How are you?" he said extending his hand to him.

"Yes, yes it is." he said in response to the question that was asked. "Here are the paperwork that needs filing up, and when you are done you can hand it over to my colleague, Victoria, including the payment." he said with a smile.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.