Thread: Criminal Cell
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
He did not stop as the girls talked, by turn, but paced in front of them. "This isn't what I was longing to hear from you. This is what happened, not why you are being punished." Ab shook his head slightly and heaved a sigh. "Back when I was a boy..." an imaginary sigh from his grandson played in the background of his mind, "My friend Alberic and I used to think that those kind of dares made you look braver, smarter or popular. After curfew, we went to the Black Lake's shore, used two canoes we had built in our transfiguration lesson, and sailed as far as we could from the shore." He folded his hands behind his back, trying hard not to smile at the memory and succeeding. "It wasn't so far away, and I remember Alberic standing on the tip of our boat, doing a victorious pose when something jumped out of the lake and pulled him down." Dramatic paaaause.

The boy did not die, it turned out that he just slipped and frightened boy!Ab had imagined something pulling him down. Saying that would blow the whole purpose behind this story off, so he didn't elaborate. His eyes left the spot on the wall they wandered off to while telling the great and moral story, and landed on both of the girls. "I thought I lost him, that the Giant Squid had taken him to his home. It was the most terrifying moment of my fifth-- no, third.." Paaause. "Yeah, I remember now. My third year."

He gave them a serious look, "Some things are not to be taken lightly. You want to dare each other and push yourselves to your limits, do it without endangering your lives or your school mates." Botros walked back to stand exactly in front of them. "You are being punished because of the recklessness of your actions, and failure to follow one of the general rules of Hogwarts; Do not go into the Forbidden Forest." EVER. "Unless accompanied by a professor, an adult." He didn't get why some classes were held there, he wouldn't take kids into that treacherous place.

"Now. What did you learn from your time inside the forest?" They better answer this one correctly, or there would be another story in store for them. And this was not even the punishment!
Laura looked at the crazy old man as he started acting like her grandfather would do, back when I was a boy, was the favorite saying of her Granddad, and she knew she was in serious trouble when her Granddad started like the professor had, she looked down at the floor, like she would when her granddad got like this.

Laura blushed as the Professor went on and on, she hadn't thought about something like that when she had gone into the forest and then he asked her another question, she wanted to say we learnt a lot about spiders and that trees don't talk but she knew what she had learnt. "Professor I learned that there is always a reason that we have rules and it's not for the fun of it but because there is a reason for the rules to be in place, like with the Forbidden Forest it's out-of-bounds because it's a dangerous place to be." Laura looked straight into the Professor eyes, so he could see she was being serious.