View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"Don't I know..." Isobel mused with a laugh. She had been married to him for two years now. So she was pretty well know about Fergusons. She wouldn't change him for the world though. She loved him. "It's nice....just us four..." She mused with a smile as she looked at him. Shame it wasn't like this all the while either. Hopefully their children would be okay with having very work orientated parents.

It was a very good thing that he caught her, because she wouldn't have been very happy if he hadn't. "Of course I am. One of us has to be." She teased with a grin, though her features softened into a smile. "More?" Her eyes widened a little. Oh wow. She hadn't even thought about that. Their boys were a handful as it was. "Let's let the boys grow up a little..." And hopefully they'd behave a little more.

Then they could think of more children. Maybe.
That was true. Wes just laughed a bit loudly at that and wondered, maybe, if he was alone in wanting more kids one day? Izzy sure seemed content enough with just the four of them.... emphasis on four......

"Hey heyyy," he tickled her a little, "I'm the one who does all the cooking and cleaning." A regular Mr. Mom he was. Okay except he literally never cleaned, and only had about a half dozen recipes he was good at, but she knew. Oh she knew.

Wes rested his chin on Iz's shoulder and glanced over at the boys, who were drifting off to sleep in their comfy stroller. "Yeah, all right. They're a handful, I know." Maybe when they were older they'd be able to take care of themselves too and create less stress for their parents.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind