View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"They're like you..." Isobel mused with a laugh. Who knew what Trouble Wesley got up to when she wasn't there. But he was an adult, and should know that he was supposed to behave. She leant over the stroller a little, just to check on the boys. They seemed just as overwhelmed by the white like their daddy had been. Maybe a different color would've been better? The white did make it look rather clinical. Like a hospital.

"Yes....that's why I make you clean it." She smirked, locking the breaks on the stroller. The boys had a tendency to be able to make it move when they wanted too. "Pretty sure..." She mused with a grin, before he swiped at her ankle. She squealed a little, as she fell into his arms. "Wes..." She groaned, swatting at his arm a little. But it was nice and comfortable down here.
"Fergusons are Fergusons," Wes agreed, not sure what he was saying with that comment, but not really caring either. He liked having this daycare all to himself with his family. Could they keep it this way? Hmm? Maybe do an exclusive MLEr and Family daycare? He ought to speak to Greingoth about that... yeah, right...

Wes stuck out his tongue playfully and gave the stroller a little kick with his foot. Wellp, locked in place. "Look at you," he smirked, catching her as she fell, "you're becoming a real pro at this mom thing." He gave her a squeeze and a little peck on the cheek. "So how many more are we having?"

Heh. JOKING. The first two were too young to start thinking of more yet! Unless Izzy really wanted more kids. Then Wes might think about it...

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind