Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
Erik Vinteren

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Ivy was mildly surprised when Erik sent her into a dip, but she actually couldn't help but show the tiniest of smiles on her lips. And it was even geniune, too. But it soon faded as she stared into his blue eyes... Good. That was a good start. "I wouldn't expect you to," she replied.

Her smirk returned. "Why, yes, Erik. I would love to go on a date with you, how kind of you to ask." 'Tell all' session, date, same thing. "Name the place and time and I'll be there." Ivy shot him a subtle wink, obviously in a better mood now that things had gone her way... a little.
Well at least one of them was smiling. Erik could have smacked himself in the forehead for walking straight into that one. Women.

"I never thought I'd hear you say the L word, darling," he countered, a slow smirk spreading to his face finally. He swung her back up from the dip. "But I knew it was only a matter of time before you realized your true feelings for me." Speaking of which, Erik had a feeling he was going to be 'kneed' soon, so he released Ivy from their dance hold, keeping one of her hands in his. He led her to the edge of the floor where they had started and brought the hand carefully to his lips for a kiss, keeping both blue eyes on her.

Alvays keep your eyes on the target. "Thank you for the dance."