Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
Erik Vinteren

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Ivy narrowed her eyes at Erik again. "There's a reason behind your asking." And she wanted to know before she went into more detail. And he was being rather demanding about it, too... Goodness. Ivy let a moment of silence settle between them before replying.

"I don't know," she replied simply. And maybe that was true. Maybe it was somewhere in the back of her mind, or maybe it was in a book in her library back home, or maybe she simply did not know. Even if she did know, Ivy wasn't quite sure she would share it with Erik. At least not now.
"Of course there is," he said softly, his eyes flicking about impatiently again, almost into an eye roll. Erik let the silence fall too, even with the weird music blasting all around them. "Ivy," he tried to inject some patience into his tone a few moments later, "just think about what you know about me. You said you wanted to work with me despite what you do or do not know." Though now she also didn't have much choice any more...not his fault. "Was that true?"

...and now she was clamming up. Fine. He inhaled slowly and said nothing further, though at least he was still dancing with her. Just very quietly dancing.