View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #93 (permalink)
Livia Frost
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Livia Frost
Default Let's move them to the dining area soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Then she went and brought that up. His smile got just a bit tighter as he looked at her. "That. She is, but we're not going to let that bother us too much. This is a new platform, there are new voters and we're confident that this time will be better than the last." And seeing as he truly believed this, he wouldn't let it bother him too much. "They're a funny thing, elections, they start out one way and end another." He added with a wink. He had no idea who things would go from here but the idea now had him intrigued.
She had struck a sore spot Livia observed as Nathaniel’s smile got a bit more strained as met her question about his candidate being dunked with as much optimism as he could muster up. It was a new debate and a new platform he was right about that but his ending comment made Livia's smile freeze a tiny bit as she said her tone a little short. "I don’t like surprises. I hope this debate doesn’t include any even if my candidate managed to keep himself from being dunked last time." Did Nathaniel knowing anything about the spiked drink? Was he responsible for her unnatural eloquence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
Stephen smiled, "So tell me what is this all about?" the debate that is. Stephen has read that the debate happened at Hogsmeade right? Or wait! Was that already the debate or not? Stephen already has blurry vision on what exactly he had read on the news but he was sure it still involved all the candidates.

So she introduces her name, Livia Frost. A pretty name for a pretty person. And like he thought, beauty and brains. She's one of the candidates's manager. OHHHHHH! Stephen nodded when Livia said that she's managing for one of them. Wow. "Lemme guess, easier than it looks like?" he smirked. Managing does sound hard but probably if you're used to it then it's easier?

Oh and where are his manners, when he saw Livia extended a hand towards him, he softly grabbed it, elevated it a little as he bends towards it to give it a kiss "Stephen Piers" he said "And yes, I work for the ministry, Magical Transportation"
Was this handsome man serious? He didn’t know what the debate was for at all? Under what rock had he been living lately? Deciding not to go there Livia pushed it out of her head and explained quietly. "It’s going to be a political debate where the candidates for the Hogwarts Board of Governor’s are going to face off and try to impress the public in their favour so that people will vote for them in the May elections."

Nodding she said diplomatically. "Some candidates are harder to manage than others." She glanced briefly over at Nathaniel then back at Stephen. "I’m fortunate though to have a candidate that listens to advice and counsel and is easy to work with. You might even know him he works at the ministry too for the creatures department." Livia couldn’t help but boast about her candidate when she had the chance.

And the man had good manners too. She noted as he kissed her hand as he introduced himself. Smiling warmly she said "It’s a pleasure to meet you Stephen. What do you work with in the transportation department?" Livia wouldn’t mind if she got to spend the whole night in this man’s company since he both seemed intelligent and perceptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honora Aveleen O'Fay View Post
"Of course. Who isn't? Just..." Honora lowered her voice. "...hopefully there aren't any more surprises this time around." If she caught her drift. Honestly, Honora was horrified to have learned her drink was spiked, but, what was done was done. She would be taking no beverages from the event tonight, and having eaten before she arrived, there would be no food sampling either.

Honora will be keeping an eye out for any shady looking events going on during the debate though. When she wasn't cheering for her favorite candidate of them all! Speaking of keeping an eye out for people, how had Honora missed this particularly handsome gentleman!?

"Good evening!" Honora beamed, taking the gentleman's hand and shaking it. "I've seen you before. You're one of the managers, aren't you?" Yes, the woman was remembering! She'd seen the man during the other debate, as well as back stage.

Who could forget a face like that?

THE EVENT WAS STARTING!

Honora bounced a little on the heels of her feet, looking towards the group of people she so joyfully welcomed herself in. "It's startiiiiing."[/B] They should probably start making their way over there, and while they were at it, Honora was going to do some serious searching for her one and only candidate.
Turning her attention to Honora she stepped a little closer to the rotund woman as she lowered her voice. "I know. I didn't like the surprise. The dunking was a bit much." Yes it had been but what was really on her mind was her spiked drink. Had Honora also been given a spiked drink?

This was not the time or the place to ask her fellow manager since a loud voice just announced that the debate was starting. Looking from Stephen to Honora to Nathaniel she asked "Shall we head on over to the seating area and find ourselves some good seats?"