View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #91 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
The holiday had not been long enough. Not at all. She could've easily gotten used to the nice hot temperature that she had gotten used to on their holiday. But it was back to work now. At least there was going to be a nice new years party though. Isobel liked the sound of that though. She liked a good party. She'd get to see all her employees again too. She hadn't seen them that much recently, not with her being quarantined. So today would be a good time to catch up with everyone.

"It does look nice." She nodded, glancing around. They'd done a good joob. She smirked a little as she noticed him messing with his tie. "I told you not wear a tie." She knew her man, and she knew he really wasn't into wearing ties. He looked pretty good though. She'd already told him that though, no need to repeat it here. She frowned though as she suddenly pulled her off somewhere.

"Wes" She groaned as they fell into pace with Dorian and her sister. Tasha. Ahh. Interesting. She smiled at them both. "Hey Tash, Dorian." How nice it was to seem them here. Together. She glanced up at her husband, smirking a little. Did he see it too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAdmirer View Post
However, as soon as he had raised his head again to start walking, the loud sound of someone saying his name echoed through the room and he forced himself to turn to greet Wes with a vaguely amused look on his face, sending a brief nod over at Isobel at his friend and boss’ side. There was no chance of staying incognito anymore. “Wes, Isobel. You look well,” he replied dryly. There wasn’t any way to sidestep anything now, not with the almost matching smirks on both of their faces. They didn’t seem disapproving. If anything, they found something amusing. “I’m doing quite well, now that things have calmed down a bit again.” he wasn’t saying anything else, and he certainly wasn’t going to bring up the illness. Isobel looked entirely healthy now, though, which was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoted Witch View Post
It was then that she heard the sound of a booming voice saying Dorian’s name behind them. Turning she manoeuvred around as Wesley and her sister Isobel quickly caught up to them. Her face lighting up into a big beam Tasha greeted both of them. "Hello Wes! I didn't know you wore ties?" Briefly letting Dorian’s arm go she walked up and gave her sister a hug and two pecks on her cheeks. "Hi sis, you look well. The vacation really did you some good." Yes her sister had gotten colour back into her cheeks and some weight too. "Have you talked to mother recently?" Stepping back a few steps she snuck her arm back under Dorian’s where it had been seconds before. Focusing on Wesley she said with a brief glance at Dorian. "I'm wonderful. I’m looking forward to some dancing and the debate but first food." Tasha had seen the exchange of glances between her sister and Wesley but they were as always hard to read, but hopefully they didn’t disapprove.
Heh. Yes. Everything looked so nice tonight. Especially Dorian and Tasha. They just plain looked right together. Wes approved, but he wasn't going to just SAY so out LOUD.

He caught the smirk from his wife and winked back before turning his attention to the couple. "Dancing and a debate sound good, sure, but food sounds better." When did he not want food? Oh yeah, when it was CONTAMINATED AND TURNED PEOPLE INTO ZOMBIES. Wes wished he had thought to assign Aron or Eleanor here to check all the buffet food before anyone ate it... or at least to check his plate. Alas.

"Let's head that way, shall we? Surely we can all share a table." He tilted his head toward the other couple and started navigating the crowd. Hehe.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind