View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #86 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default Different timeline from Debate ^^
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

He nodded his agreement. The hogsmeade debate was pretty impressive but it was mainly set up by the students and as creative as students could be they would never have the resources that Ministry workers did. "That rating seems reasonable. I can see that my tax galleons are going to good use." Or were they? Persons who had no interest in these debates would most likely have disagreed. Probably would have thought the money would have been better spent on other things. "Do you think you're any more nervous, knowing that you'll be presenting for the people you work with this time?"

Would you look at that. Another Black. "The pleasure's all mine Ms. Black." How interesting. The only other Black he knew was his grandmother. It was worth looking into..."No, I worked her at one point in my younger life but it didn't suit me so I took over a bar instead." He loved owning and working at the bar. His hours were good, the people were friendly and they was no mundane work ritual. "How's the Department Head life treating you?"
How tax was suddenly involved in this conversation, Lourdes did not know. Maybe it was just to continue the conversation that would have and might end up as awkward. But Lourdes never felt awkward. It would take a lot of effort to make her feel that way. However she did not have a reply for that tax statement. The man didn't have the authority to know anything about those things so Lourdes just gave me a polite nod. And then about her nerves this time. She was confident as always, and that wasn't anything big-headed of her. It was true, and she's never been caught shaking while talking in front of a crowd or blushing while explaining. It was a list... but let the truth be told. "I know I'm not nervous. There's nothing to be scared about, honestly. I do not think that the Minister or anyone would eat me for committing a mistake. I believe I just need some... Warming up" Ever since that Hogsmeade debate,

Pleasure's all his. Of course. Lourdes smiled a bit at the man before the conversation slipped into the topic of his experience at the Ministry. Now he owned a bar, yes? "What is it about the bar that makes it special?" she asked. Lourdes couldn't even see herself working in a bar. Maybe it was different for everyone. As for her department head life... "I've found balance between being a Department Head and being a candidate for the Board of Governors. The department is flowing well too. Not too much stress." Pause. How did he know about her position? "How's taking over a bar?"

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...