View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #76 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia Frost View Post

"It’s all right." Livia stated. "Someone in charge will probably make us aware of the debates start." She said confidently. If not then she would complain to the appropriate person. It was crucial after all that she could be supportive of her candidate and to observe his opponents. It was now that Atticus needed to start showing his potential and hopefully come in the top three in this debate.

Shaking her head Livia replied. "No I’m one of the candidate's managers. I’m Livia Frost." She introduced herself and extended a nail-polished hand towards him. "Do you work for the ministry Mister?"
And smart too. She's here to attend the debate, she's probably one of those people in the Daily Prophet or rather, some political magazine around the wizarding world. It could happen.

Stephen smiled, "So tell me what is this all about?" the debate that is. Stephen has read that the debate happened at Hogsmeade right? Or wait! Was that already the debate or not? Stephen already has blurry vision on what exactly he had read on the news but he was sure it still involved all the candidates.

So she introduces her name, Livia Frost. A pretty name for a pretty person. And like he thought, beauty and brains. She's one of the candidates's manager. OHHHHHH! Stephen nodded when Livia said that she's managing for one of them. Wow. "Lemme guess, easier than it looks like?" he smirked. Managing does sound hard but probably if you're used to it then it's easier?

Oh and where are his manners, when he saw Livia extended a hand towards him, he softly grabbed it, elevated it a little as he bends towards it to give it a kiss "Stephen Piers" he said "And yes, I work for the ministry, Magical Transportation"