View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #55 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
This meant it was time to start rubbing elbows with these people in a bid to entertain himself until the debate started. He spotted a young lady, one that obviously wasn't looking where he was going because she knocked right into him. Or maybe he ran into her. Did it really matter? The point was that an apology was now owed but being the gentleman he was he'd be the first to offer it. "So sorry about that. You aren't hurt are you?" No? That's wonderful. Good to know. And yes, he was fine, no need to worry.

"Come to enjoy the debates?" That had to be it seeing as she wasn't a candidate and he never saw her among the managers from the last debate. "Do you have anyone in mind, that you'd like to see winning...?" Ah small talk. It always set the pace for full blown discussions and persuasions.
Don't mind us, just walking and not paying attention to a single thing that going on. Miss. Smith was busy looking up at the ceiling. Taking a few steps forward she continued admiring it when "oof!" she ran RIGHT into someone. She stumbled a bit before adding " Oh! I'm So....... Sorry." okay so using the word Sorry was a rare thing to the girl she was hardly ever sorry for anything... ever. She smiled weakly up at the man "No, Im Not Hurt thank you, are You?" see Athena had a rather thick head and she personally believed she could piratically kill a man if she wanted to with the damn thing, seeing as how her head went into the guys arm, or something. "the debates? Oh yes! I'm new to the Ministry and to Scotland as a whole. Just getting to know everyone really." and blah blah there went her chatter mouth again'I'm not sure. this is the first im really seeing any of this elections stuff." she said in her wildly thick aussie accent. "Athena Smith." she said to the man, his turn to speak now