View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #54 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He wasn't late. No. Never late. It was just, this time he decided to arrive after most everyone else did. The average person might not have been able to see the logic behind this but he could and that was all that mattered to him.

He got to the entrance hall and just stopped to take it all in. It had been a while since he'd set foot inside the ministry and he never thought he'd see the day when he would again. His eyes scanned the room; he was looking for his candidate. No doubt she'd still be put off about the recent debate had but surely she wouldn't have still been upset. In a campaign one had to be able to push past things.

Hmmm...no sign of her as yet...

This meant it was time to start rubbing elbows with these people in a bid to entertain himself until the debate started. He spotted a young lady, one that obviously wasn't looking where he was going because she knocked right into him. Or maybe he ran into her. Did it really matter? The point was that an apology was now owed but being the gentleman he was he'd be the first to offer it. "So sorry about that. You aren't hurt are you?" No? That's wonderful. Good to know. And yes, he was fine, no need to worry.

"Come to enjoy the debates?" That had to be it seeing as she wasn't a candidate and he never saw her among the managers from the last debate. "Do you have anyone in mind, that you'd like to see winning...?" Ah small talk. It always set the pace for full blown discussions and persuasions.

Oh look. One of the candidates. Outside of his own candidate he hadn't really had a chance to speak to any of them but not from a lack of trying, they were just usually being tailed by their managers and he couldn't be bothered with that kind of scandal. "Seems like this is going to be an interesting night, this being the big debate and all." He smiled a bit. "Just how confident would you say you right now?"

Oh, but there he had gone being rude.

"I'm Nathaniel by the way, Nathaniel Black."

Did he tell her he was a campaign manager? Would that really matter all that much?

And there was that woman from the first debate...Livia was it? Yes. Livia, the one who didn't want him calling her by any nicknames for reasons she never bothered mentioning and he never bothered asking about. He could take a hint.

"Livia, you're looking lovely in that dress." He said with a smile of approval as he made his way over to her. He took a moment to glance around the room for his candidate again. Still no sign of her, this meant he had more time to chat. "You and your candidate all set for the debate?" Just a curious question he thought to ask. During the last debate they all seemed prepared...some a little over prepared but this was a different setting and there would be a whole new set of questions for the candidates to mess up with.
Zach cannot help but overhear people's conversations. He loves listening, not eavesdropping.

He took notice of a particular conversation. He walked towards the guy and said, "Mr. Black, how are you?" he said extending his hand to shake the guy's.

"Is your candidate ready for tonight?" he said giving an enthusiastic nod.

He didn't introduce himself because he thinks that almost everybody knows who he is. Or do they?

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Last edited by dan arjay; 02-13-2013 at 11:32 PM.