View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Giving Gavin a smile, Becca bowed her head a little. "Thank you." She hadn't missed his first reaction, nor had she commented on it, but it did make her feel a little better about being here. Giving him a nod as he murmured his own thanks, she looked around the room and then straight at Gavin. "Are you ready for this debate?" she asked softly, her blue eyes focused on his. "Because I can get you out of it if you need me to." A twinkle appeared in her eye. What she wouldn't give to cause some mayhem. Oh, right. She was here for Gavin and was being good. Yeah... she'd have to remember that.
He was trying to keep the smile naturally on his face, but each day it got harder to do that. Which probably wasn't a good thing if he was trying to look friendly and all. "For the debate, yes I think I am, it can't be much worse than the possibility of getting dunked because the vote puts you in the bottom three candidates, can it?" A grin appeared on his face, his blue/grey eyes twinkling in laughter "Though I might take you up on that if it gets too bad." Hey, why not a little drama to get things moving around here might not be a bad idea right? Offering his arm to her "Shall we go in?"