View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default Says hello to Big Boss and Dorian
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

SPOILER!!: Mr. Big Boss, Ferguson
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
It was back to work time already, wasn't it. Wes would never admit out loud that he was a workaholic, but well, deep down inside he knew he was. And so was Izzy. He wasn't even frowning for once as he entered the ballroom with his wife on his arm because he was kind of... glad to be back here.

"Place looks nice," Wes commented to Iz as they walked in and took a look around. His tie was choking him already but it had handsome stripes on it so he figured he'd keep it on for the first hour at least. "Wonder when the...."

He trailed off, forgetting the rest of his sentence for a moment when he recognized the couple just in front of them. Merlin's beard, that wasn't Dorian, one of his old Gryffindor pals and current division head, and Tasha, his sister-in-law, was it?! There, together??!? OH BUT IT WAS. Just look at them, trying to sneak off to the food table already.

"DORIAN," Wes boomed, making his presence known just behind them. He quickened his pace to catch up to the pair, unwittingly dragging Izzy along too probably. "And Tasha," he greeted the pretty lady as well. "How ARE you two DOING today?"

Wes was smiling now, more like smirking, but smiling nonetheless.

Melissa walked into the room and looked around. The place was beginning to fill up and so she turned to her husband James and smiled. "I see my Department Head has already arrived with his wife. Let me introduce you to him, honey." Melissa told him before dragging him over to Wesley Ferguson.

She noticed that as she made her way towards Mr. Ferguson, she noticed that he was speaking to Dorian and another woman. She stood aside and waited not wanting to interrupt him.

James looked around. He had been to so many galas lately, that he had not been too keen to attend another one. But because this was a function that not only included meeting his wife's co-workers but ALSO the candidates for the Board of Governors of his daughter's school, he decided that attending this function would be beneficial. At least he would have a chance to speak with the people who were going to make decisions at the school that his daughter was attending. He wanted to make sure that they were the right candidates for the job.

He noticed that Melissa was him dragging towards a man and his wife. 'Melissa's boss? Now this is one man I would like to meet.' he thought to himself. "Uh Mel, I think your boss is busy right now. Maybe you can introduce me to him later." he suggested when he saw the guy walk up to another couple.