View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
mellamaet
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
x2
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Looks like: Grant Gustin

"New to this whole school thing"

JAMESILSBURY

N E E D T O K N O W
  • Name: James Phoenix Silsbury
  • Nickname: James
  • Year: 5th
  • House: Slytherin. Obviously
  • Blood Status: Pureblood
  • Birthday: August 19
  • Place of Residency: London, England
  • Place of Birth: London, England
  • Pet/s: Owl (Hoots)

P H Y S I C A L A P P E R A N C E
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Skin Tone: Light

M A G I C A L S T U F F
  • Patronus: Fox
  • Boggart: Cliffsides or any incredibly high place.
  • Wand: 10.5 inches, Mahogany, Dragon heartstring core

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S
  • Father: Rupert John Silsbury (50)
  • Mother: Amelia Bella Silsbury nee Chamberlain (48)
  • Sister: Isabella Summer Silsbury (19)
  • Paternal Grandfather: Richard Silsbury (89)
  • Maternal Grandmother: Cecilia Chamberlain (85)

B A C K S T O R Y

James was born to a high-class, pureblood family from London, England. As a child, he was always overshadowed by his elder sister, Summer, who was the pride and joy of their parents, Rupert and Amelia.

The Silsbury family lived in the heart of muggle London where James' father, Rupert, operated a large muggle corporation that managed a chain of small grocery stores that dotted the country. His mother meanwhile was a socialite in the Wizarding community and would often bring her children with her during tea parties with her friends from Hogwarts.

At his fifth birthday, James' grandfather came to visit for the party that his parents decided to hold for him and realized that his only grandson was not getting the attention that a growing boy needed, and so, he discussed it with James' parents and decided that it was for the best that he take over the responsibility of raising and educating the young boy.

Convinced that Hogwarts did not do his son any good, Richard decided that home schooling was the best route for his grandson and hid the acceptance letter than came from said school when the young boy turned 11.

Since the age of 5, James had lived and was raised in Bato, Catanduanes. A small island. predominantly populated by muggles, in the Philippine archipelago where his grandfather retired to. Growing up in the island that is rich in beaches, mountains and forests, James grew up to be a young man who enjoyed exploring the unknown and was often away for days - exploring the mountainous parts of the island that used to serve as hideaways for rebels in the early years.

In between running errands for his grandfather and exploring the unknown parts of the island, James was educated in the art of magic both by his grandfather and tutors that his parents have hired to make sure that he stays focused on his studies.

Back in London, turmoil was brewing between James' sister, Summer and their parents as Summer refused to attend an exclusive boarding school that her parents have chosen for her and instead decided to run away to Italy to her grandmother who supports her decision.

In lieu of his sister's sudden rebellion, James decided to return to London for a brief visit to check on his parents - but was then forced by said parents to stay and to enroll in Hogwarts the following term.

S C H O O L S H E N A N I G A N S
Still in the process of stealing Hogwarts' toilet seats - but making sure not to lose Slytherin any points.