View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
"I can make you some to try next time if you wish." She smiled, sweetly. "A French Italian?" Elizabeth's smile grew, "That is a good combination." Eliza nodded,. At what she whispered, she laughed and beamed at her. Her eyes twinkled in mischief, Neither can I." She nodded, "Yeah and he was always a delight to hang with those four years. He is so helpful and kind." Eliza smiled over at Benjy then back to Sky. "I am so glad that he found love and with such a lovely and kind lady like you."
Sky smiled and nodded "That would be great I look forward to trying them." She never really thought about french and italian being a good combination "Thanks," She looked over at Benjy and Lucas when Elizabeth spoke again and said in a breathless kinda voice "I bet he was..." At the last part of Elizabeth's sentence Sky blushed and said "Me too...I'm glad I found him." She readjusted herself in her seat before asking "So I am curious is there anything you would like to know about me?" She liked how Elizabeth was really nice her sister would definitely not be this nice to Benjy!

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky