View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Lucas pouted but then ate a cookie. He picked up a toy, "Uncle Benjy, lookie!" He held it up and started to make airplane noises.
She laughed and smiled, "Oh, I dont mind you asking." Eliza counted in her head. Henry, Taylor, Trinity, Max, Carina, Lucas, Alice... and... Oliver... I have two sons, 3 daughters, 2 stepsons and a deceased daughter..." She sighed, "One of my stepsons is days old..." She grimaced, "My dead daughter was 11..." Elizabeth looked away for a few seconds, showing the sadness she had in her life on her face before beaming again at Sky. Eliza laughed, "I started threatening Benjy." She winked and looked over at Benjy and Lucas. Elizabeth glanced over at Sky again, "I will make sure to make you some peanutbutter cookies next time then." She beamed at Sky still, "Thank you. Lucas is always a ray of sunshine." She laughed and sat down, "I do have some embarassing stories to tell you of him though none from my recollection." She smirked. Eliza had asked his uncle for some just for this moment.
Sky smiled "Big family!" Her stepson was days old?? How was that possible...Unless her husband cheated right....Maybe she was putting to much thought into it, she tended to do that a lot. "I'm sorry for your loss, I know what its like to lose someone you love." She laughed. "Then you and my sister will get on great!" She nodded, that sounded great she hadn't had cookies in forever! "Sounds great, peanut butter cookies are the best, in my opinion. What are your favorite?" She smiled "I can't wait to hear some!"It was nice talking to Elizabeth, she didn't know why she had gotten so nervous, goodness she was crazy! "How long have you known Benjy, he wouldn't tell me anything other than the fact that you worked in the Ministry somewhere..."

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky