View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth sighed as Benjy spoiled her kid but smiled as well. She then glanced at Sky and beamed, hugging her back. Eliza liked how she was a hugger and not a handshaker. "It is wonderful to meet you as well! I feel like I already knew you though since Benjy talks about you so much." Elizabeth laughed and smiled at Benjy then back at Sky, gesturing to Benjy and Lucas. "Benjy would make an amazing father." Eliza giggled, "He is always spoiling my children and helping out..." Elizabeth glanced at Benjy, messing with his hair in a sisterly way. "Oh how he is such a good help though." She praised him a little then gave him a stern look, "Though Benjy, you know the rule... make them to hyper and you deal with them." Eliza winked at him and smiled, turning back to Sky. "I am so excited to finally get a chance to meet you! I have been wanting to since he told me you two were dating... I even nagged him a little." Elizabeth chuckled. "I made some snicker doodles this morning for you two... I know they are Beny's favorites and I would have made some of yours but that is the one thing he hasn't mentioned about you."
Lucas laughed as he was spun then placed on the counter. He happily munched on a cookie while the grown-ups were talking but after a while of not having some attention, he pouted. "Sky! Sky! Me Lucas." The little boy beamed, "Me 3!" He giggled, "Are you my new auntie?" His eyes grew big.
A small blush appeared on the blonde's face, he talked about her. Sky looked over at Lucas and Benjy just as Elizabeth did. I"t looks like he would...How many children do you have? If you don't mind me asking?" She chuckled as Benjy and Elizabeth acted sisterly and brotherly. "Its go great to finally meet you too! My sister has been doing the same exact thing to me and so have my other family members but my dad was the worse he swore he would start stalking me if he didn't meet him soon." She laughed he almost had..."Benjy will hopefully be meeting my family soon."

Cookies she looked over at Benjy and chuckled "Well mine are peanut butter and Benjy has never asked me. Hearing her name being yelled, she turned around and smiled and giggled. But before she could say anything or do anything Benjy stole him away. "Lucas seems wonderful!" She pulled out a chair for Elizabeth and than sat down in her one. "Get comfy, we have a lot to talk about and I'm sure you have tons of embarrassing memories about Benjy!"

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky